Number of lessons vary from person to person and all lessons and test to be conducted our cars.
- Payment for all prepaid packages is required in advance.
- Payment for a Single lesson or a Practical Driving Test is required can also be made in advance or at the time of the lesson.
- Payment can be made by online bank transfer or cash at the time of the lesson. For online bank transfer, please quote student name in the reference column, so that your payment can be identified.
- Please note that we do not accept any cheques at this time.
- We understand that anybody’s schedule and commitments can change, so, if you are unable to attend a pre-booked lesson, a notice of 24 hours prior the time and date of lesson is required. We will then rebook/reschedule your lesson at the next available and a suitable time at no extra cost.
- If a driving lesson is cancelled within 24 hours, or if you forget or do not keep your booked lesson time, we reserve the right to charge the full cost.